Sunday, September 14, 2008

Share about my Final year projects!

Here I will discuss about Total Ankle Replacement which is my final year project during my undergraduate course. I am in charge in designing and analysis of the ankle implant using softwares.

So here I will share anything about my projects which maybe can help you to understand about this topic. Feel free to tell your friends about this blog as it is extra information for you.

For those that have knowledge in this area, I would like to invite you to share your opinion about this matter as I am still in the learning process about this field.
We can chat at the chat box if you don't have the time to post a comment.


Regards,

Tim

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow, what a coincidence, I am doing a similar project. I'm focusing on the design, analysis and manufacture. I am curious to know what textbooks you've been reading.