Friday, September 19, 2008

Surgery Surgery..

Now I want to show you something about
the surgery process.I don't mean about
surgery in real but only in simulation.
I am using software M in order to
do it. It's not hard. It's only takes
patience to do it as you will need to
click each of the element to do the
cutting and combining processes.
While doing this activity, I will
surely listen to musics or chating to
avoid myself from feeling boring.. :)

So here is one of the picture while I
am trying to do the surgery. This is
only one of the 3 parts implant and I
need to do at least 4 implants! It
takes me hours to finish this one and
right now I am still doing it while
post this blog, listening to music and
chating.. :)

Have a look:





Each of the elements need to be check
carefully in order to avoid problems
during analysis process later.

Fuh, wish me luck in this.. :)



Thanks,


Regards,



Tim

No comments: